Travel Agent / Real Estate Agent Marketing Website
For Philippines Vacation Holidays or Retirement Properties? Discount Room Rates & Package Tours Available Upon Request!
Minimum stay in low season: 3 nights
Minimum stay in high season: 5 nights
Each room at the Crown Regency promises only the most comfortable stay. Guests can expect elegance and comfort with each room well-appointed with living and dining areas, full-size posture pedic beds, fully-equipped modern kitchen with cookware and dinnerware, complete bath facilities, in-room broadband internet access, and 21" television with cable service, all designed to help you enjoy your business or pleasure while in Cebu.
• 91 One Bedroom Suites - 42 sq.m.
• 15 Two Bedroom Suites - 86 sq.m.
• 6 Three Bedroom Suites - 118 sq.m.
• 36 Three Bedroom, Two Storey Villas - 250 sq.m.
• Fully-equipped modern kitchen
• Full-size Posture-pedic bed
• Fully air-conditioned room with Living and Dining Areas (non-smoking)
• 21" cable TV
• Full bath with bath tub
• Hair Dryer
• IDD & NDD Telephone
• Daily Local Newspaper
• Welcome Drinks
• In-room broadband internet access
Facilities & Services
The complete facilities at the Crown Regency Suites are more than adequate for the business and pleasure requirements of its guests. From the wide variety of food choices offered to the ultra convenient business facilities, the hotel has an answer to your every whim and fancy.
• Ballroom and Function Rooms
• Fitness Gym
• Swimming Pool
• Whirlpool & Kid's Pool
• Children's Activity Area
• Full-service medical spa
• Clubhouse Multi-purpose Hall
• Sports & Convention Hall with billiard room & multi-purpose courts for basketball, badminton, tennis, volleyball and futsal.
• Full Service Business Center
• Foreign Exchange
• Travel & Tours
• Valet Service
• Gift Shop & Convenience Store
• Safety Deposit Box at the Front Desk
• Car Rental
• 24-hour Room Service
• Laundry Services
• Wi-Fi Zone
Features Cebu hotels, Cebu beach resorts, Cebu travel agents, Cebu tour operators, Cebu restaurants and bars, Cebu news, Cebu weather, Cebu attractions, Cebu emergency services
Dealing with Motion Sickness when you travel for the Holidays
For those that still suffer from motion sickness, an over the counter or a prescription medication may be required for successful holiday travel to take place. Make sure you carefully follow the instructions of such medications. Don’t exceed the recommended dose. If it says to take it with food or water then make sure you do so. Some of them require consumption during a specific period of time prior to your departure so pay attention to this important detail. Dealing with Motion Sickness when you travel for the Holidays
Contact Us for Advertising:Skype: 639179063081 * Facebook.com/BugarinBiz *
NEED a travel website like flyphilippines.com
? WE create travel websites for travel agencies and tour operators.